The cherished values of Noble Order are:
- Working towards a high sense of order and discipline within society.
- Co-operating with other Christian denominations and persons of goodwill without compromising Catholic Doctrines and principles.
- Being sensitive to the needs of the poor and giving succour to the destitute, the disadvantaged and the oppressed in the society.
- Trusting in God always rather than in man or material possessions.
- Working for justice always and everywhere for the benefit of mankind.
- Living an exemplary catholic life, defending the Catholic faith and loving one’s neighbour, as oneself.